Data Entry Clerk Female at Mini Bakeries (T) LTD / Supa Loaf Bakery
Dar es Salaam
Mini Bakeries (T) LTD producer of SUPA LOAF and BUTTER TOAST BREAD is looking for professionals to fill the positions mentioned below.
Data Entry Clerk
DEPARTMENT AND DIVISION
• Accounts and Administration
ACCOUNTABLE AND RESPONSIBLE TO:
- Accounts and Administration Manager
- General Manager
- Country Director
The ideal candidate should have an accountancy background with the ability to feed, analyse and interpret data proficiently ensuring that all the data fed in the system is accurate and all reports are submitted on time.
ACADEMIC & PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS / TRAINING & WORK EXPERIENCE
- Business/Accounts Degree/Diploma in a relevant field (Sales, Marketing)
- 3-4 years of working experience in the manufacturing industry.
- CPA 1, 2 or 3 will be an added advantage.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply
KNOWLEDGE AND COMPETENCIES
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office), Tally ERP 9 and SAP.
- Detail-oriented, organized and disciplined.
- Very accurate and keen on details.
- Statistical and analysis skills are key to this position.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Confident, presentable and self-disciplined.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Posting production data into the system
- Posting Cash flow in the system
- Prepare NSSF payments for Casual staff
- Prepare and timely submit reports including:
i. Daily production reports ii. Labour reports iii. Deduction reports
iv. Monthly sales and production reports
v. Ingredient consumption and balance reports
vi. Slicing Efficiency Report
Periodic duties and responsibilities
- Preparation of monthly reports
- Other duties /assignments that management may allocate from time to time
How to Apply:
Applicants should send CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org other documents and certificates will be required after shortlisting.
Please ensure that you mention www.mabumbe.com as the source of this job advertisement.
The deadline for submitting the application is 22 October 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.